We are stewards of the land. Green today – Greener tomorrow.
emc covid-19 gUIDELINES
1. Visitors and employees should not participate in Conservancy activities if
· Recently had a close contact with a person with COVID-19
· Shows COVID-19 symptoms
· Has tested positive for COVID-19 and is asymptomatic
2. Visitors and employees are encouraged to frequently wash hands and to make use of hand sanitizers. Hand sanitizer will be available at the Cabin and at EMC events.
3. Visitors and employees are asked to maintain social distance and wear a mask if unvaccinated.
This map shows the land holdings of the Eagles Mere Conservancy in yellow. (a) The large, irregular yellow area in the lower right quadrant (southeast) shows the Conservancy holdings adjacent to the outlet pond; the Conservancy cabin; a large area behind the Crestmont property, adjacent to Rainbow Farms tract; and an area extending north and west from the Conservancy cabin toward Eagles Mere Park, which also includes portions of the old railroad grade running from the old Forest Inn to the outlet pond. (b) The large, rectangular yellow area toward the top (north) of the map comprises holdings which partially surround the Eagles Mere Park cottages, including land formerly associated with the family which owned the now-demolished Forest Inn. (c) Also visible at the lower left corner of the lake (southwest) are the Village Green and a parcel below it known as the Dell, which runs down toward the lake.
EMC Clothing sALE
Ask us about custom orders of sweatshirts and other clothing options!
The Eagles Mere Conservancy preserves natural resources through land acquisition for water and soil conservation, wildlife sanctuary and refuge, and preservation of scenic beauty in Eagles Mere, PA and the surrounding area. The Conservancy promotes educational and recreational programs to support its preservation mission and to encourage an understanding, appreciation and responsible stewardship of natural resources.
P.O. Box 64 | Eagles Mere, PA 17731 | 570-525-3725 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Eagles Mere Conservancy
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by FatCow